Senior Product Designer (Open to Remote)
At New Relic, we are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our Product Consumption team. You'll help our users understand the ROI of their investment in New Relic. You'll shape experiences by which our users interpret and act on their usage of our platform.
We work with cross-functional teams to align and build experiences that help our customers have an integrated view of their entire technology stack. From the infrastructure to the customer experience, our design team helps customers understand, respond to, and proactively optimize their systems. We charge our customers based on how much they use New Relic.
What You’ll Do
- Have an excellent understanding of the problem space before jumping into the solution space
- Drive the end-to-end design process of major experiences, while keeping them connected to the overall product experience
- Align closely with product, engineering, research, and our customers to propose a solution, seek feedback, and iterate based on data you collect
- Iterate on and enhance the manner in which you work with your team
- Mentor younger design team members
- At least 4 years designing and shipping digital products, preferably in the Enterprise space
- Deep knowledge of the product development process, from product thinking to visual and interaction design
- A strong portfolio showcasing your best work that demonstrates your ability to produce thoughtful, real-world experiences
- Motivated self-starter who will work closely with cross-functional partners in product, engineering, research, and language
- A growth mentality with a desire to own sophisticated problems and results
- Previous experience with data visualization is a plus
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
We believe in empowering all Relics to achieve professional, and business success through a workforce model called Flex First. The Flex First model allows us to work in a variety of workplaces that best support our success, including fully office-based, fully remote, or a combination of both.
Read more about Flex First and New Relic’s vaccine policy as part of our commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. https://newrelic.com/blog/how-to-relic/future-of-work
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.