Are you a highly skilled accounting professional who wants to join a close-knit, collaborative team that encourages growth and thinking outside the box? Do you want to play a key role in preparing our company for continued success?
The right person for this job has strong communication, organizational, analytical and customer service skills. Has the ability to multitask effectively and work independently in a fast paced dynamic environment. This employee will focus on primarily New Relic’s International subsidiaries, as well as assist with ad-hoc parent company projects as needed.
What You’ll Do
- Record corporate banking transactions in the general ledger
- Prepare journal entries, maintain and reconcile general ledger accounts
- Assist external tax consulting firm with preparation of government filings such as VAT, and Corporate Income Tax Returns.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures and update documentation as necessary
- Assist in month, quarter and year end close processes
- Fulfill external audit requests for supporting documentation
- Process and pay vendor invoices
- Process and audit employee expense reports
- Assist in ad hoc projects
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, lookups, etc)
- Bachelor’s degree, in accounting, finance or similar discipline
- Previous experience in a finance role
- High energy level, with a demonstrable hands-on approach, and who thrives in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong experience communicating with and managing the expectations of internal customers
- Self-starter with a strong personal drive
- Exposure to Netsuite ERP system is an advantage
- Experience of process improvement & project management
- Fluent English - fluency in another language is preferred.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
This position is in our Dublin office, in a vibrant tech community and a city with a great quality of life. We offer a fantastic work environment, competitive compensation, equity, and great benefits.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.