Revenue Operations Manager
New Relic is looking for an experienced Revenue Operations Manager to play a substantial role in finding opportunities and solutions to optimize the performance of the global sales organization! The primary focus of the role will be on supporting the refinement of global standards, managing and executing the global processes for planning, forecasting, sales process, and program implementation.
You will be a critical member of the Strategy & Operations team responsible for helping scope and drive top corporate priorities! You have an excellent understanding of operations, sales, and are committed to finding solutions that meet the needs of the business to drive alignment and efficiency. You will be responsible for the development, execution, coordination, and collaboration, working with leadership within Sales Operations and global Sales leadership, as well as Field sales teams. You will drive strategic programs, initiatives, and processes that accelerate growth and drive sales productivity.
This role offers an opportunity to impact the execution of our sales teams and overall success. We are also a “Best Place to Work” winner; so if you are ready to do your best work and have fun at the same time, click the link below!
What You’ll Do
- Drive impactful process improvements and overall go-to-market strategy through the initiation of ideas, cross-functional alignment, and execution of change management.
- Review and enhance systems to ensure optimized processes that support our sales and cross-functional teams such as Marketing, Technical Sales, Finance, and Customer Success.
- Represent the global Sales organization's business requirements in key cross-departmental projects and company-wide pivotal initiatives
- Work with Sales leadership to design and implement global sales strategy, processes, and policies.
- Execute the annual sales planning cycle, including quota and compensation, territory design, capacity planning, aligning with supporting teams to establish a formal business plan, and coordinate execution.
- Spearhead the communication and enablement of key process information, timelines, task definition, and global standards to partners part of the global sales organization and to cross-functional teams and peers.
- 5+ years demonstrated experience in operational management, strategy, and/or consulting, with experience executing project and change management.
- Proven success in a fast-paced, innovative, and entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional communications skills with the ability to present effectively to C-level executives and field teams in both one-on-one and group settings
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build positive working relationships across management and cross-functional teams
- Strong proficiency with Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other SaaS CRM systems
- Relevant work experience with a professional IT services company or SaaS software provider in Pre-sales, Operations, and/or Professional Services role is preferred. Understanding of SaaS go-to-market models, business metrics, and growth is a plus.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.