Senior Sourcer - Executive and G&A (Contractor)
New Relic is looking for a Senior Sourcer (Contractor) to work with G&A and Executive Search functions across North America. We are seeking a highly adaptable and curious catalyst who is not only connected to the talent market and able to attract and source top talent, but a strategic partner who can collaborate with our recruiters and hiring managers to build talent strategies.
As a critical contributor to our global recruiting efforts, this role will be located in one of our U.S. offices or remote.
What You'll Do
You will use your expertise in proactive identifying (e.g. networking, internet research, cold calling, events & conferences) and the evaluation of executive candidates across all business organizations (sales, technical, product, corporate and professional levels in G&A). And your seat at the table is as an authority regarding competitive intelligence, labor market knowledge, state of the art tools and techniques for discovering talent.
- 5+ years experience in Sourcing, Recruiting or Talent Acquisition supporting roles relative to our Executive Search and G&A organizations.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Skilled at proactively using and staying current regarding the latest innovative tools.
- Passion around social media, Internet research, and employment branding.
- Track record of using a data-driven approach to problem-solving, and a comprehensive knowledge of talent acquisition strategies and programs.
- Demonstrated ability to function as a collaborative partner across the broader People Operations organization and to partner closely with other members of the Talent Acquisition team.
- Dedication to creating a stellar candidate experience for every candidate, every time.
- Solid grounding in human resources practices and solutions.
- Strong understanding of the U.S. labor market and general U.S. employment laws and regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Our office is in the tech-rich urban center of San Francisco, with easy commute access and a plethora of good eats. We provide competitive compensation, equity and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc.)—all while maintaining the energy, agility, and fun of a start-up.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/Document/FCO%20Poster%20Set%20All%20Languages%2010%2001%2018.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.