Partner Marketing Manager
New Relic is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive SaaS-based observability platform built to create more perfect software. We are passionate about providing solutions and tools that help development and operations teams monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize the performance of their applications and infrastructure. And, we have a ton of fun doing amazing work!
We are searching for a stellar Partner Marketing Manager will develop and implement groundbreaking marketing communications plans, content and programs that cut through the noise, to support the work we do with our partners. This person will collaborate across the marketing team to plan, develop and drive the activities, programs and content that highlight how New Relic and our partners bring value to our customers.
You're a good fit for this role if you have the know-how and experience developing and carrying out compelling audience specific marketing communications. You are excited about taking ownership of your work and showing us what phenomenal looks like. You are detail oriented and organized. You understand technology marketing and have experience with B2B cloud software or SaaS platforms.
Opportunity to work from a remote office may be available depending on applicant location.
What You’ll Do
- Build and implement internal and external partner communications including but not limited to driving monthly newsletters, quarterly webinars, email updates and partner portal highlights.
- Develop strategy for implementing and tracking SFDC campaigns and outcomes for all partner marketing activities.
- Collaborate across Marketing and with Alliances & Channels to create engaging content such as blog posts and pitch decks.
- Work with the customer marketing team and our partners to create partner-themed case studies, blogs, win wires, etc.
- Ensure that New Relic’s presence and content on the partner portal and on the New Relic partner page is current and continually optimized to support our goals.
- Manage Marketing Development Fund (MDF) processes.
- Support partner marketing events and activities.
- 3+ years of marketing experience in high technology B2B enterprise software field, required
- Experience in developing communications plans, including as elements newsletters, blogs and webinars
- Content marketing experience, including creating net-new content pieces
- Proven creative spark as expressed in content, visual design, messaging, etc
- Adept at establishing relationships with teammates and partners
- A growth demeanor and thrives in a high-growth environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience and familiarity with Salesforce, Marketo, Google Analytics
- Post COVID, ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or a technical field
- Good understanding of cloud infrastructure and cloud applications (e. g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud)
- Experience with Adobe InDesign and Drupal
- Experience in a high-growth marketing environment
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
We believe in empowering all Relics to achieve professional, and business success through a workforce model called Flex First. The Flex First model allows us to work in a variety of workplaces that best support our success, including fully office-based, fully remote, or a combination of both.
Read more about Flex First and New Relic’s vaccine policy as part of our commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.