Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Manager
Tel Aviv, Israel
We’re looking for a seasoned product marketer who is passionate about communicating and delivering the value of our product innovation to the market.
We are the only multi-platform, SaaS-native application, and IT operations performance management company. We thrive on providing solutions and tools that help engineering and operations teams monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize the performance of their web, mobile, and browser applications across application, SaaS and infrastructure tiers. And, we are having a ton of fun doing great work.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager who will drive product positioning and messaging in close partnership with your product management partners. You will also go-to-market strategy and execution for product launches, creating content and programs that arm marketing, enable and accelerate sales, and drive category leadership. We are looking for someone with superior management skills and proven B2B product marketing experience who thrives in a fast-paced high-growth culture. You should be ambidextrous in your ability to work as effectively with product management, design, and engineering as you do with sales, marketing, and customer success. If having a tangible business impact invigorates you, and you are committed to setting the standard in your work, then this is the place for you.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 - 5 years of experience as a highly-technical product marketing manager, or similar experiences in product management at an enterprise software company targeting technical and business enterprise buyers. Experience at a cloud / SaaS company is preferred, as is experience in the monitoring/observability and Machine Intelligence/AIOps space.
What You’ll Do
- Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our core audience: developers, IT Operations, and application owners, as well as economic buyers and decision-makers including CIOs and CTOs
- Enable the sales teams by developing collateral and training materials that bring the product positioning to life with compelling narratives that are grounded in customer stories
- Partner with marketing to create engaging content such as datasheets, eBooks, whitepapers, presentations, and webinars
- Perform market and competitive research and analysis, and develop strategies that bolster New Relic’s position in the market
- Drive GTM strategy, and plan & execute launches in partnership with the launch management team
- Increase product usage and adoption among your key user bases, in close partnership with our product and technical evangelists, sales, and customer success
- Collaborate with product management, engineering, and design to harness customer insights that define the product roadmap
- Be a strong thought leader for your product, and the overall portfolio, both internally and externally, through events like sales kickoffs, industry conferences and the like
- 3 and above years as a product marketing manager or product manager in a highly-technical B2B SaaS software space.
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively position B2B products for growth in the market, working with marketing and sales to build a healthy pipeline while increasing the velocity and rate of closing deals
- Experience supporting market share growth in a highly-competitive space
- Experience in the software monitoring,AIOps and APM space preferred
- Experience positioning technical products to both technical users and decision makers
- Strong technical depth and ability to learn quickly, balanced with sharp business acumen
- Ability to effectively partner with all functions from engineering and product to sales and marketing
- Adept at influencing peers and managers, and building consensus in a highly ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Product marketing or product management experience in the monitoring, observability, or logging markets
- Experience in the software monitoring, application performance monitoring, or AIOps markets preferred
- MBA preferred
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this role.
This position is in our Tel Aviv office, which was established in December 2019.
The New Relic Tel Aviv office is rapidly growing but we are still very agile, with a strong start-up vibe. Join us to play an important part in building a technologically challenging and unique product that will be an integral part of the New Relic product suite.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.