Associate Solutions Architect
Associate Solutions Architect
San Francisco, CA
You are a problem solver, a designer, an educator, and a customer champion. You thrive on helping your customers solve problems and ensuring their success. You are passionate about how software drives businesses and how SaaS has transformed the delivery and consumption of software. You deeply believe that business decisions should be made using quantitative measures. You are looking for your next challenge, a place where your unique talents will have a measurable impact on the company – and that’s where we come in!
Opportunity to work from a remote office may be available depending on applicant location.
What You’ll Do
- Working collaboratively with Solutions Architects and Customer Success Managers, supporting enablement engagements, field instrumentation or digital tracks
- Building productive internal/external working relationships
- Exercising judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Assisting Technical Sales and Support staff with creating materials, installing agents, basic instrumentation in the UI, and overall best practice configurations in the New Relic Platform
- Experience working with SaaS products
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems (MIS) or Computer/Data Science
- DevOps/Junior Developer background with hands-on practitioner experience
- Cursory experience coding/scripting in multiple programming languages
- Firm understanding of application/system monitoring, application development and/or testing
- Ability to clearly communicate and present information to end-users and senior-level management
- Ability to understand customer's technical requirements and map them to NR solutions
- Proven time management skills to meet deadlines on a regular basis
- Ability to independently manage smaller problems and to take larger, complex tasks and break them down into a set of smaller technical tasks
- Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese a plus
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Our San Francisco office is in the tech-rich urban center of San Francisco, with easy commute access and a plethora of good eats. We provide competitive compensation, equity and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc.)—all while maintaining the energy, agility, and fun of a start-up.
Our Portland office is in the center of downtown Portland, situated in a thriving tech community in the Pacific Northwest. We enjoy easy commute access and a plethora of good eats and great coffee. We provide competitive compensation including equity and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc.)—all while maintaining the energy, agility and fun of a start-up.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.