Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager
Join our highly respected and dynamic team of Customer Success Managers and post sales technical support based from our Sydney CBD office. We enable our customers to realise their goals and objectives, and are eager to demonstrate the business value of New Relic.
New Relic’s customer base is growing at a blazing fast rate and our Customer Success Organization is tasked with ensuring that each customer has a wildly successful relationship with New Relic.
We are looking for a high-energy and passionate individual to join our growing Customer Success team. You understand the value of nurturing customer relationships; you advocate the principle of a virtuous cycle of customer success and improved revenue performance. If you love working with customers and have thrived in a role like this before, then we want to talk to you!
This role will engage with customers pre and post-sales, drive user adoption and satisfaction ensuring high retention. You will work with customers to deliver an exceptional on-boarding experience, realize the full value of New Relic and ensure that they achieve success in their business goals.
What You’ll Do
- Ensure strategic business outcomes are achieved by Mapping New Relic to the customer journey
- Work with customers to ensure onboarding, user adoption, retention and overall success
- Impart technical leadership & direction on all aspects of New Relic’s products & services
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Ensure any account issues are resolved quickly, utilizing resources from across Technical Support, Sales, Engineering, etc.
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how New Relic can better serve our customers
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a SAAS environment
- Good understanding of modern architecture and business challenges
- Strong ability to align technical concepts & features to business needs
- Proven capability to develop and maintain strong relationships both internally and externally at all levels
- Good understanding of at least one of the programming languages (Java, .Net, Ruby, nodeJS, Obective-C, Java-Dalvik)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a top university
- Fluency in an Asian language
Our Sydney Relics work in the Central Business District surrounded by some of the best and brightest companies, with easy access to public transportation and a plethora of good eats. We provide competitive compensation, equity and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc.)—all while maintaining the energy, agility, and fun of a start-up.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.