Partner Solutions Consultant (Remote)
Working with the Partner Sales organization, you will use your technical expertise and business acumen to ensure our high-value partners (both alliances and channels) are able to grow their business by demonstrating the full scope of New Relic's product suite. You will champion our strategic direction and vision, help the Partner Sales teams position New Relic on behalf of their partners, and work to support the integration efforts to our platform by our leading partners. You would also be responsible to enable the Sales team on how to position New Relic solutions along with partner solutions for a greater value of joint customers.
You have keen understanding of customer needs, partner needs, industry trends and you have outstanding customer relationship building skills at all levels. You love to solve technical problems in real-time and thrive on playing multiple roles - solution architect, business architect, technology confidant, and evangelists!
Are you ready to be part of this extraordinary story? If yes, this is the role for you!
What You’ll Do
- Support the Partner Sales team with partner qualification, opportunity qualification, enablement, demonstrations, Proof of Concept presentations (POC), building joint go to market plans and evangelization
- Lead all aspects of the adoption and integration of our products within a partner's service offerings, alignment with partner product offerings and selling motions
- Work closely with the Partner Sales team to identify and qualify revenue opportunities through the partners and enable New Relic Sales teams on how to grow pipeline and revenue at customers using partner platforms
- Evangelize new product features & provide partner and customer feedback to New Relic product management and engineering groups
- Ensure timely resolution of partner issues by coordinating support responses
- Maintain a deep understanding of the partner's business as well as their technical environment
- 8 years+ of technical pre-sales and consulting experience
- Strong technical background and sales/customer orientation
- Experience of helping or advising customers on cloud migration, Dev/Ops adoption and/or Digital transformation
- Development experience in one or more of the following languages – Java, .Net, Ruby, C, Python
- A clear understanding of network & system management solutions
- Background in mobile device platforms & architectures (IOS & Android)
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills
- Strong presentation & negotiation skills
- Excellent communication, critical thinking & analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent
- Specific experience in Application Performance Management (APM) concepts and/or other monitoring solutions
- Partner Sales Consulting experience
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
We believe in empowering all Relics to achieve professional, and business success through a workforce model called Flex First. The Flex First model allows us to work in a variety of workplaces that best support our success, including fully office-based, fully remote, or a combination of both.
Read more about Flex First and New Relic’s vaccine policy as part of our commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. https://newrelic.com/blog/how-to-relic/future-of-work
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.