Senior Manager of Executive Customer Programs
The Senior Manager of Executive Customer Programs is responsible for developing, leading and executing a global, cross-functional strategy that inspires deeper relationships, dedication and advocacy among senior level customers. Reporting to the Senior Director of Corporate Marketing and Community, you will build momentum behind the New Relic brand and its leadership in Observability through stronger customer connections among C-Suite executives and IT leaders.
You will lead the execution of the company’s regional Customer Advisory Boards, Technical Advisory Board, Executive Sponsorship Program, Customer Briefing Program and Value Realization Program. As a customer-centric company, these programs are essential to building deeper relationships between New Relic and senior leaders inside our customers’ organizations.
The successful leader will work in partnership with and support of Sales, Customer Success/Support, Product and Marketing to engage executive audiences and drive business impact. Key outcomes will include creating a direct customer feedback loop into New Relic as well as a pipeline for customer evidence and advocacy. This role will deliver executive customer programs that increase pipeline generation; accelerate new account sign ups; improve account upsell, cross-sell and renewal; and encourage customer advocacy and referral.
What You’ll Do
- Lead New Relic’s presence at marquis events targeting C-Suite executives and IT leadership
- Collaborate closely with internal executives and partners to understand their needs and develop executive customer programs to solve those needs, including increasing pipeline, new account sign ups, account upsell, cross-sell and renewal, customer advocacy and referral
- Lead the successful execution of executive customer programs including clearly defining program objectives, roles and responsibilities, deliverables, workback schedules, communications plans and more
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop agendas, coordinate content and enlist the appropriate presenters to deliver impactful presentations in customer briefings, at advisory board meetings and marquis events
- Lead, mentor and develop a team of marketing professionals, internal stakeholders and agency resources, as appropriate, to deliver against the strategy on time and within budget.
- Capture and deliver customer insights and data from CAB, TAB, ESP & CBP meetings to key internal partners
- Work with C-level executives to host executive-level events, dinners with executive sponsored events
- Define and own program measurement, reporting and analysis, recommend program enhancements and drive continuous improvement to continually raise the bar on the executive customer experience and program results
- Serve as evangelist and ambassador to our culture, values, customer-centricity and product
- 5+ years relevant work experience preferably within an enterprise software company
- Executive maturity and capability interacting with senior executives and C-Suite level customers
- Experience developing and running executive customer events to deliver results on time and within budget
- Experience developing and executing executive customer programs and events, from visioning to venues, agendas, content, meeting facilitation, presentation curation and delivery, and follow up
- Strong presentation and oral communication skills
- Dedication to customer satisfaction and attention to detail
- Ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and partners
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a high-growth, dynamic environment
- Strong ability to align technical concepts and features to business needs
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.