Regional ABM Manager
Regional ABM Manager
We are looking for an experienced Regional Accounts Based Marketeer to join our EMEA Marketing team!
How do you know if you’re a good fit? You have a proven track record of crafting and executing effective accounts based marketing strategies, which have built robust sales pipelines. You have rich experience marketing technology, cloud software or Software as a Service (SaaS) platforms with a B2B focus, while taking a solution selling approach. If this sounds like you, read on!
What you'll do
- Develop and implement target account strategy to support account-based selling and meet sales targets for the France, Benelux & Nordic regions
- Build annual and quarterly marketing plans and targets for targeted sales accounts and contacts that focus on acquisition and accelerate existing opportunities
- Interface with sales to determine sales enablement needs, and work with cross-functional partners to ensure needs are met
- Report weekly and monthly on program efficiency while constantly looking at ways to optimize results
- Communicate and educate the sales team regarding new and planned marketing activities including global, regional and local programs
- Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate sales channels are following up on marketing in a timely manner
- Deploy ready-to-carry-out marketing tactics and provide sales enablement on an account and industry basis using various channels including digital, events, and social media
- Collaborate with sales to identify gaps in key personas and contact information within strategic accounts; develop data and insight strategy to add key personas and contacts within accounts
- Significant experience in Account-based Marketing, B2B tech marketing, field marketing and/or demand generation
- Experience Sales with partnering with sales leadership and presenting strategic plans and results regularly
- Proficient business French and English language skills.
- Experience with marketing to developers and IT decision makers strongly desired
- A strong propensity towards data-driven thinking and decision making
- Experience with account-based marketing tactics
- Salesforce, Marketo and Demand base
- Ability to quickly learn and become proficient in new technologies
- Efficient, highly productive multitasker, self-motivated, thrives in an ambitious environment
- Able to quickly adapt, comfortable with change for a growing company that is rapidly evolving
- Team-player, willing to help other team members excel
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.