As a Solution Consultant at New Relic, you can optimize your blend of technical knowledge, customer-facing abilities and teamwork skills in a highly rewarding role. Working directly with Enterprise customers, you will partner multi-functional across the Go To Market organisation to show the value of our Observability Platform to prospects and customers.
You will ensure our customers become life long promoters of the New Relic platform, through your outstanding relationship-building skills, focus on business value, and a keen interest in solving technical problems in real-time.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with the Enterprise Sales team with opportunity qualification, demonstrations, Proofs of Value (POV), RFP responses & business justification in a presales capacity.
- Drive adoption, optimization, and integration of New Relic’s solutions within customers’ environment
- Work with Product Management and Engineering to feedback customer requirements and strategy, and promote our product roadmap to our customers
- Maintain a deep understanding of the customer’s business as well as their technical environment
- As this is a field-based role you will need to enjoy some travel, mainly across Europe, extensive travel opportunities for those that want to.
- Pre-sales experience within the software industry OR experience as a user of an observability platform like New Relic
- Strong technical background and sales/customer orientation
- You like cool tech and have a desire to always keep learning
- An interest in or previous experience of performance monitoring tools (infrastructure, application, web or mobile, user experience).
- Fluent Dutch and good English
- Familiarity in one or more of the following development languages – Java, .Net, Ruby, C, Python, Go, PhP, Node, React
- Exposure to and/or interest in cloud technologies: Kubernetes, containers, microservices, DevOps, CI/CD
- Background in mobile device platforms & architectures (IOS & Android)
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent desirable
- Experience working with and navigating Enterprise customers
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.