New Relic is looking for a super-organized and upbeat Office Coordinator to support our Tel Aviv office. We are a vibrant web services company whose people and culture make us who we are today. This is a place where your ideas and work have an impact!
This role requires someone who is process oriented, self motivated and accountable. We want someone who takes pride in their work and how other employees, guests and vendors view our offices. As a member of the Workplace Operations team your primary focus is to provide excellent customer service and support the overall function of your local office. The successful candidate will report directly to the Regional Real Estate and Workplace Manager, and support the local Senior Product Operations Manager.
What You’ll Do
- Provide overall office support to all local Relics
- Act as the first point of contact for all visitors and candidates.
- Act as New Relics point of contact with the Landlord to coordinate mail services, office supplies and snacks.
- Support calendar management; help book meeting rooms and last minute requests;
- Coordinate & assist with onsite interviews with the various teams
- Support Global and Local Events; booking catering and event spaces
- Support with various office projects
- Daily floor walks and conference room resets as needed
- Respond to incoming requests utilizing internal ticketing system; Zendesk
- Provide administrative support to Sr. Product Operations Manager for various office projects
- Support Sr. Product Operations manager with setting up supply program for Tel Aviv.
- 1+ years of experience in a reception or office support role
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent written, phone, and face-to-face communication skills
- Strong administration and organizational skills coupled with attention to detail and follow-through
- Self-manage, stay on top of key tasks, and prioritize efficiently
- Ability to work effectively within deadlines
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Equity compensation plan.
- Performance reviews twice a year.
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule.
- Amazing and fun work environment.
- Monthly meals fund (10bis).
- Retirement fund and Keren Hishtalmut.
- Professional Development classes
- Office located in the center of Tel Aviv, very close to public transportation.
- Fresh fruits, snacks and beverages.
- We support technical meetups, both local and international.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.