Digital Marketing Manager - EMEA
We are looking for an ambitious and creative Digital Marketing Manager with experience in awareness and lead generation, using email marketing and other channels to further accelerate our growth in the EMEA region.
You will be responsible for top-of-the-funnel lead generation contributions and mid-funnel acceleration across a range of lead generation vehicles including e-mails, webinars. etc.
You will work closely with the Sales team, the Sales Development team, and the Corporate and EMEA marketing team.
You will use Corporate campaigns and content assets, adapting to local market needs as well as developing local campaigns, executing and measuring lead generation programs to increase brand awareness but most meaningfully the revenue pipeline.
What You’ll Do
- Take Corporate-developed digital demand generation programs and localize for the EMEA market as well as develop and execute EMEA specific campaigns which include email marketing, landing pages, webinars, etc.
- Write and dispatch email marketing campaigns
- Host webinars
- Orchestrate the contact database and increase subscriptions through web-marketing initiatives
- Carrying out segmentation of the database and implementing remarketing strategies.
- Measure results, share results & dashboard and continuously improve the performance of the digital marketing strategy
- Collaborate with Sales Development, Sales, Corporate and EMEA marketing teams.
- Utilize the assigned budget efficiently and effectively.
- Deep knowledge or understanding of marketing experience as an email marketing manager ideally within a similar industry.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- Analytical mindset and be able to translate complex data into effective marketing plans.
- Proficiency in tools like Marketo and Salesforce
- Self driven, well-organised, outspoken, and influential with a collaborative working style
- Fun to work with
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
This position is in our Dublin office, in a vibrant tech community and a city with a great quality of life. We offer a fantastic work environment, competitive compensation, equity, and great benefits.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.