Portfolio Customer Success Manager
Portfolio/Associate Customer Success Manager
Our Customer Success organization is tasked with ensuring that each and every customer has a wildly successful relationship with New Relic. We are doing an amazing job already (check out some of our customer’s success stories - http://newrelic.com/about/customers), but we need your help to continue this great work and to continue to grow our business.
We are looking for high-energy individuals with a track record of excellence who thrive in team environments and who are passionate about the fast-growing SaaS industry to join our Customer Success team. You understand how to drive adoption at the customer to realize value. You know that, by driving success at the customer, you drive success at New Relic. If you’re looking to further your career in customer success in a role that thrives in solving problems through data with and for customers, we’d love to talk to you!
This role will manage a portfolio of customers post-sales, drive user and platform adoption, satisfaction, and high retention. You will also leverage data to proactively intervene to steer customers back to health. From delivering an exceptional onboarding experience to realizing the full value of New Relic, you will help ensure customers achieve success in their business goals with our platform.
What You’ll Do
- Proactively coach customers and deliver Customer Success Plans that enable fast deployment and adoption
- Monitor account health and eliminate adoption gaps at the customers
- Help customers course correct, aligned to the Customer Success Plan, to ensure customers realize the full value of New Relic
- Assist in training customers on using New Relic to troubleshoot real-time performance issues
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk with the renewal and account teams
- Ensure any account issues are resolved quickly, utilizing resources across Technical Support, Sales, Engineering, etc.
- Function as the voice of the customer to provide internal feedback on how New Relic can better serve them
- Gain and maintain knowledge of the languages & technologies supported by New Relic
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience preferably with a SaaS software provider or professional IT services company
- Familiarity with Cloud environments and integrations
- Familiarity with DevOps Methodology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to be able to interface with practitioners and executive stakeholders
- Experience successfully managing customer engagements to completion and customer satisfaction
- Project management skills to drive a one-to-many portfolio of customers
- Proficient understanding of Web/Mobile app development & architecture
- Experience with at least one of the following programming languages: Java, .Net, Ruby, nodeJS, Objective-C, Java-Dalvik
- Strong ability to align technical concepts & features to business needs
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a high-growth, dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.