Principal Customer Success Manager
Our Customer Success Managers are tasked with ensuring that each and every customer has a wildly successful relationship with New Relic. We are doing an outstanding job already (check out some of our customer’s tweets - http://newrelic.com/about/customers), but we need your help to continue this extraordinary work and to continue to grow our business.
We are looking for high-energy and passionate individuals to join our growing Global Accounts Customer Success team. This person understands the value of cultivating customer relationships and consistently advocating a virtuous cycle of customer success and improved product consumption. You will engage with our most strategic high-value global customers to drive user adoption and satisfaction ensuring high retention. As a Principal CSM, you will aim to deliver an outstanding on-boarding experience, showcase the full value of New Relic and ensure customers achieve success in their business goals.
What You’ll Do
- Building out Customer Success Plans that align technical concepts and features to customer’s business needs and provide measurable time to value plan
- Build positive relationships with customer contacts and enable them to become lifelong evangelist for our observability platform
- Supervising and driving account health and adoption with customers for overall success while working to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Advising all global and in-region services, resources and projects are aligned to the Customer Success Plan to ensure full value realization of New Relic
- Conduct customer kick-off, QBRs and recurring update meetings with critical metrics and KPIs aligned to the business' needs
- Enable customers on benefits of the platform, tour them through its strongest features, and raise issues to appropriate internal resources
- Ensure any account issues are resolved quickly, utilizing resources from across Technical Support, Sales, Engineering, etc.
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how New Relic can better serve our customers
- Produce internal standard methodologies and customer user stories to strengthen the implementation process
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in Customer Success/Technical Account Manager/Consulting required
- SAAS experience required
- Strong executive presence required
- Familiarity with Cloud environments and integrations
- Familiarity with DevOps Methodology
- Willingness to travel to customer sites
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to be able to connect with practitioners and partners
- Experience successfully leading large, sophisticated, global customer engagements to completion and customer satisfaction
- Proficient understanding of Web/Mobile app development & architecture
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a high-growth, dynamic environment
- Strong ability to align technical concepts & features to business needs
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
We believe in empowering all Relics to achieve professional, and business success through a workforce model called Flex First. The Flex First model allows us to work in a variety of workplaces that best support our success, including fully office-based, fully remote, or a combination of both.
Read more about Flex First and New Relic’s vaccine policy as part of our commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.