Business Planning Analyst
At New Relic, we provide the real-time insights that software driven businesses need to innovate faster. Our teams, across the world, are making amazing impact on the way that modern software companies scale and grow.
We’re in search of a Sr. Analyst of Business Planning to support our Go To Market (Sales, Marketing, Services and Channels) teams as they continue to grow and support New Relic’s momentum. As a valued addition to the Business Planning team, you know how to drive game-changing results and ultimately thrive in an environment that is fast-paced, dynamic, and where you are challenged to do your best work. Success will require you to serve as a key liaison between the Go-to-Market, Finance, PeopleOps, and Procurement organizations.
What You’ll Do
- Produce monthly budget reports for key business partners across the Go-to-Market organization and participate in key decision meetings
- Lead all aspects of procurement and FP&A activities to purchase software, services, and other consulting activity in accordance with company policy
- Build charts and graphs to illustrate headcount and expense trends
- Liaise with PeopleOps and Finance to maintain integrity of critical data sources for personnel management and non-personnel expenses
- Assist with related special projects and other duties as needed
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a business or operations role in a SaaS company
- Advanced proficiency and hands-on experience with Excel, G-Suite, and other collaborative software tools
- Desire to succeed in a rapidly changing and sometimes unstructured environment
- Passionate about solving business problems and simplifying complex issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation and facilitation skills, using the right medium at the right time, tailoring message to audience effectively
- Known for their transactional activity, accuracy, responsiveness, timeliness, and organization skills
- Executes effectively with moderate oversight
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Our office is in the tech-rich urban center of San Francisco, with easy commute access and a plethora of good eats. We provide competitive compensation, equity and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc.)—all while maintaining the energy, agility, and fun of a start-up.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.