Sales Development Representative - Emerging Markets
Are you full of energy, curiosity, and creativity and ready for a role in a fast-paced, SaaS-based, high tech company? New Relic is looking to grow our Sales Development team to help us manage the ever-growing demand for our solutions and to drive new customer engagement within our Emerging Markets.
The New Relic SDR role holds a meaningful position at the top of the sales funnel for the entire company. The SDR is often our customer’s first experience with New Relic so you need to be able to make a great first impression to earn the right to qualify our leads and identify what the appropriate next steps should be.
And to answer the question that should be on your mind: Yes, our successful SDRs are the Talent Pipeline that feeds our Sales organization.
The ideal SDR candidate, along with having a track record of top performance, will also have the organisational skills to handle a high lead flow and should have a strong interest in advancing his/her career in Sales.
What You’ll Do
- Articulate the New Relic business value proposition to decision makers to assess buying interest
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior level executives
- Update prospect interaction in salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Strong prior sales experience within a Software or high tech company is a plus.
- Fluent English speaker (additionally Arabic would be a real advantage)
- Fearless attitude – willing to take intelligent risks
- Able to succeed in a time-sensitive and high volume environment
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Articulate with strong business acumen
- Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
This position is in our Dublin office, in a vibrant tech community and a city with a great quality of life. We offer a fantastic work environment, competitive compensation, equity, and great benefits.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.