Senior Director Corporate Strategy
- Define and lead the long-term framework in collaboration with Product, Go-To-Market, G&A, and Business Operations
- Support and/or drive key corporate strategic planning processes, working across businesses and functions to frame the corporate strategy and drive alignment and execution on key initiatives
- Work with Senior Management on the identification and prioritization of strategic issues on an ongoing basis
- Provide thought leadership to develop innovative and strategic deal structures to fit the needs of the business and our customers
- Growth strategy – market assessment and prioritization, new growth ideas/products, business cases, criteria for the decision, go-to-market strategy, risks, business planning
- Merger and acquisition strategy, capability and gap assessment, target screening and outreach, due-diligence and integration support
- Venture and strategic investment evaluation and management
- Pricing – market/competitor review, pricing models
- Sales enablement – market assessment and focus areas, priority customers, case studies/sales materials
- 10+ years of work experience, ideally in management consulting, private equity, and/or corporate strategy at a leading technology company. Work experience in a corporate (as opposed to professional services) environment is strongly preferred
- Experience in enterprise software / SaaS; exposure to developer tools / DevOps industry is a plus
- Proven track record to manage cross-functional projects and lead cross-functional teams in a fast-paced, sometimes unstructured environment
- Ability to develop deep trust-based relationships and guide different stakeholder groups directly and indirectly
- Sophisticated quantitative aptitude and problem-solving capabilities; ability to prioritize workflow and manage multiple projects with minimal direction and a commitment to improvement.
- Persuasive communication skills (written and verbal), including the ability to tailor communications to a broad range of internal and external audiences
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/Document/FCO%20Poster%20Set%20All%20Languages%2010%2001%2018.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.