Senior Manager, Benefits (Remote)
New Relic is searching for an innovative and action-oriented Global Benefits leader! You're passionate about designing Global Benefits and wellness programs to drive a high level of employee satisfaction and foster positive employee experiences.
Opportunity to work from a remote office may be available depending on applicant location.
What You’ll Do
- Enhance our global benefits strategy to align with business goals and business growth plans
- Lead program improvement and design to drive high employee engagement
- Keep up with the latest benefits trends for all global benefits programs, benchmarks and market practice surveys
- Partner with the legal team to ensure national, regional, federal, state and local regulatory and compliance requirements (ERISA, HIPAA, COBRA, GDPR, ACA, Leave policy etc.)
- Evaluate and maintain market competitive position in all global locations to attract and retain top talent
- Resource planning, benefits program provider selections, and strong vendor management
- Lead benefits renewal, program design review, and annual enrollment
- Build and train Global Benefits team, providing people management, talent development and growth opportunities
- Partner with our Ops team for the benefits module of Global Shared Services model
- 7+ years of progressive HR experience in a global Benefits area
- Hands on experience developing, recommending, and implementing global benefits programs; knowledge of retirement plan compliance requirements.
- Strong problem solving, collaboration, critical thinking, and team building skills.
- Team player and project manager with a sense of urgency and ability to partner with various levels of key stakeholders.
- Attention to detail, the utmost discretion when working with confidential data, and dedication to customer service.
- Great mentor, hands-on manager, and trainer for team member development and training
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and commendable ability to prepare audience-oriented presentation materials for successful implementation.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience HR, or related fields
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
We believe in empowering all Relics to achieve professional, and business success through a workforce model called Flex First. The Flex First model allows us to work in a variety of workplaces that best support our success, including fully office-based, fully remote, or a combination of both.
Read more about Flex First and New Relic’s vaccine policy as part of our commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.