Senior Product Manager - Security
New Relic’s mission is to instrument, measure, and improve the internet to help our customers create more perfect software, experiences and businesses. We can’t accomplish this mission without providing customers the assurance that their data is secure whenever they use New Relic. New Relic has a strong internal security culture where Information Security at New Relic is considered an enabling function amongst many engineering teams.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our fast growing Account Experience Platform team and help us solve key data management challenges.
What You’ll Do
- You will collaborate across the organization to guide complex security projects to completion.
- You'll work with our team, which uses our expertise in security, pricing, subscription usage, identity and access management, and full stack engineering to make it easier for customer to buy, use and lead New Relic products.
- You'll enable our internal partners in security, finance, sales, and support.
- You'll understand the needs of enterprise and regulated industry customers, competitive environment and industry trends so you can build our security strategy.
- You will utilize your experience with privacy and security standards and regulations like HIPAA, PCI, GDPR and FedRAMP.
- You will quickly establish credibility and maintain strong working relationships with senior leaders across information security, privacy, and product to become a recognized as a security champion.
- You have a passion to work collaboratively with design, analytics, and engineering to help build amazing products.
- Strong background in product management practices, tools, and framework.
- Senior-level written and verbal communication skills. Ability to influence senior leaders across business units and functions, in order to gain alignment on groundbreaking corporate initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to work through ambiguity to detailed solutions
- Excellent leadership, partnership and collaboration skills
- A strong background in information security controls and requirements as driven by risk management, compliance, and regulated markets.
- General understanding of service design, delivery concepts, and control frameworks
- Demonstrated track record of strategic decision-making, balancing the needs of the business, security, legal or other enterprise stakeholders.
- Well versed in application security, infrastructure security, business risk analysis and making complex business/risk trade-off recommendations and decisions
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Our office is in the center of downtown Portland, situated in a thriving tech community in the Pacific Northwest. We enjoy easy commute access and a plethora of good eats and great coffee. We provide competitive compensation including equity and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc.)—all while maintaining the energy, agility and fun of a start-up.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.