Enterprise Account Executive
With the continued success and growth in the APJ region, new opportunities are opening up more frequently than ever before as we expand in the region and look to extend our team in Singapore.
There really couldn't be a better time to join our world-class Enterprise Sales team that is disrupting the market and continuing to drive huge growth in a region that is full of potential and showing no signs of wanting to slow down!
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our ever expanding ASEAN team. With the swift adoption of our application performance management (APM) tools among enterprise customers, we know that large organizations are ready for New Relic’s SaaS observability solutions to create more perfect software, digital customer experiences and businesses.
How do you know if you’re a good fit?
You have a track record of over-achieving quota consistently and have grown an impressive pipeline of business as a result of outbound prospecting, creativity, and hard work. You also have experience navigating through complex organizations and selling to multiple decision-makers, including the “C Suite”.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for your territory to meet monthly, quarterly and annual bookings & revenue objectives
- Prospect, qualify and develop a robust sales pipeline
- Conduct discovery calls and execute on the sales process to uncover the needs of large enterprise companies
- Communicate the value of New Relic’s solutions to C-level executives and other senior enterprise decision-makers
- Timely and accurate updating of Salesforce.com including customer information, forecast and pipeline data required to run a predictable, successful and sustainable business
- 6+ years consultative, solutions selling SAAS sales experience in APM or related software selling roles
- Continuous, meaningful, and demonstrable success in enterprise sales
- Well developed sales methodology for prospecting new logos
- Proven track record of winning new logo business
- Well-developed business acumen with creative sales and negotiation skills to handle complex scenarios at all levels.
- Outstanding ambition combined with great teaming skills
- Completed ScotWork negotiation training
- Familiar with sales methodologies such as SPIN, Challenger, MEDDIC, Sandler, etc
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.