Senior Solutions Consultant
If you have that special mix of DNA that makes an outstanding Enterprise Solution Consultant – the blend of great business savvy and technical prowess – then this could be the role for you.
Working with the Enterprise Sales organization supporting the UKI + Israel / South Africa region, you will use your technical expertise and business acumen to ensure our high-value customers are able to grow their business by leveraging the full scope of the New Relic platform. You will champion New Relic’s strategic direction and vision, as well as promote and advocate new product direction on behalf of your customers.
The successful candidate will be adept at ensuring customer adoption and will also have outstanding relationship building skills. They will have experience solving technical problems in real-time and will be a trusted advisor and solution consultant.
This role will be based from our Dublin office, but we're open to highbred working from home for the right candidate!
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with and support the Enterprise Sales team with opportunity qualification, demonstrations, Proof of Concept presentations (POC), RFP responses & business justification in a presales capacity
- Oversee the adoption, optimization, and integration of New Relic’s platform within customers’ business infrastructure
- Work closely with Sales to identify revenue opportunities through the upsell of new services and contract renewals
- Evangelize new product features & provide customer feedback to New Relic product management and engineering groups
- Assist the Customer Success team in the post-sales technical process: installation, deployment, training, technical check-ups, and escalation management
- Ensure timely resolution of customer issues by coordinating support responses
- Experience in Pre-sales with the high-tech industry
- Strong technical background and sales/customer orientation
- Specific experience in observability
- A clear understanding of network & system management solutions
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent communication, critical thinking & analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent
Please note, this position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
At New Relic, we hire people who are eager to contribute to our culture, and we empower them to do just that. We take pride in thinking beyond our day-to-day job descriptions and encourage you to actively seek out opportunities to create the type of work environment that you want to be a part of.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
We believe in empowering all Relics to achieve professional, and business success through a workforce model called Flex First. The Flex First model allows us to work in a variety of workplaces that best support our success, including fully office-based, fully remote, or a combination of both.
Read more about Flex First and New Relic’s vaccine policy as part of our commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.