Senior HRIS Analyst (Remote)
New Relic is looking for an experienced Senior HRIS Analyst to be part of a growing and dynamic Total Rewards & Operations team. As the Senior HRIS Analyst, you will have an opportunity to work on optimizing Workday to support our Relics in having an amazing employee experience as well as other systems that the team supports. Reporting to the Senior Manager, People Systems, this role will provide full Workday support - from report writing and data integrity to in depth system and security configuration in the following modules: HCM, Onboarding, Benefits, Time Tracking, Absence, Advanced Compensation, and Talent.
You have a passion for systems and technologies and a desire to continuously learn. The Senior HRIS Analyst will have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a growth and results oriented approach.
Opportunity to work from a remote office may be available depending on applicant location.
What You’ll Do
- Configure, support and optimize the design, development and performance of Workday core business processes, security maintenance, data loads, integrations, and upgrades as well as assist with other People Systems.
- Manage and deliver People projects in a timely manner while working with the various teams during planning, development, testing, rollout and support on various programs related to Talent/Performance, Compensation, and Benefits.
- Assist with the execution of system changes (updates, integrations, new configurations) and participate in all aspects of system testing.
- Recommend and advise on process improvements, innovative solutions, and policy changes. Provide advice and options on the best way to automate processes in the system.
- Monitor integrations to ensure they are functioning properly and troubleshooting any issues that may arise.
- 5+ years of hands-on Workday experience required.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of HR processes.
- Verbal, written and interpersonal skills necessary to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Possess strong critical thinking, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Workday Pro certification
- Knowledge of Workday integration architecture (EIBs, RaaS, and CCBs) is a plus
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
We believe in empowering all Relics to achieve professional, and business success through a workforce model called Flex First. The Flex First model allows us to work in a variety of workplaces that best support our success, including fully office-based, fully remote, or a combination of both.
Read more about Flex First and New Relic’s vaccine policy as part of our commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.