We are looking for a Sourcer to work with our Go to Market organization across North America. You'll be a catalyst, sourcing top sales talent and acting as a strategic partner who can collaborate with hiring managers and recruiters to build talent strategy and pipelines.
You have outstanding skills in the sourcing (e.g. networking, internet research, cold calling, events & conferences) and the evaluation of enterprise software sales and technical sales candidates. In addition to being a Sourcer for our team, you will be at the table as a subject matter authority regarding competitive intelligence, labor market knowledge, and state of the art tools and techniques for discovering talent.
If this sounds like you read on!
- 3 - 5 years experience in Sourcing, Recruiting or Talent Acquisition supporting roles relative to our GTM function (Sales, Technical Sales - Pre/Post Sales, Solution Architects, Customer Success, Marketing and Sales Operations
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
- Passion around social media, internet and industry research, and employment branding
- Track record of using a data-driven approach to problem-solving, and a comprehensive knowledge of talent acquisition strategies and programs
- Demonstrated ability to function as a collaborative partner across the broader People Operations organization and to partner closely with other members of the Talent Acquisition team
- Dedication to creating a stellar candidate experience for every candidate, every time
- Solid grounding in human resources practices and solutions
- Strong understanding of the U.S. labor market and general U.S. employment laws and regulations
- Bachelor's Degree
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
We believe in empowering all Relics to achieve professional, and business success through a workforce model called Flex First. The Flex First model allows us to work in a variety of workplaces that best support our success, including fully office-based, fully remote, or a combination of both.
Read more about Flex First and New Relic’s vaccine policy as part of our commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.