Senior Solutions Consultant
If you have that special mix of DNA that makes an extraordinary Solution Consultant – the blend of great business savvy and technical prowess – then we are a match made in heaven!
With the swift adoption of our application performance management (APM) tooling among enterprise customers, New Relic is showing that large organizations are ready for SaaS APM solutions. Working with the sales organization, you will use your technical expertise and business insight to ensure our high-value customers are able to grow their business by using the full scope of New Relic’s product suite. You will champion New Relic’s strategic direction and vision, as well as promote and advocate new product direction on behalf of your customers.
What You'll Do
- Support the Enterprise Sales team with opportunity qualification, demonstrations, Proof of Concept presentations (POC), RFP responses & business justification in a presales capacity
- Lead the adoption, optimization, and integration of our products within customers’ business infrastructure
- Evangelize new product features & provide customer feedback to New Relic product management and engineering groups
- Assist the Customer Success team the post-sales technical process: installation, deployment, training, technical check-ups, and escalation management
- Ensure timely resolution of customer issues by coordinating support responses
- Maintain a deep understanding of the customer’s business as well as their technical environment
- Strong technical background with a sales/customer orientation (5+ years)
- Hands on experience working with programming languages including Java, PHP, .NET, Ruby, Node.js, Python, etc.
- Strong presentation & negotiation skills
- Excellent communication, critical thinking & analytical skills
- Experience selling and working with pure SaaS solutions in multi-tenant architectures is preferred
- Cloud platform experience, such as AWS, Azure, and Cloud Foundry
- Specific experience in Application Performance Management (APM)
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Our Sydney Relics work in the Central Business District surrounded by some of the best and brightest companies, with easy access to public transportation and a plethora of good eats. We provide competitive compensation, equity and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc.)—all while maintaining the energy, agility, and fun of a start-up.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.