Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager
Our Customer Success Organization is tasked with ensuring that each and every customer has a wildly successful relationship with New Relic.
We are doing an amazing job already (check out some of our customer’s tweets - http://newrelic.com/about/customers) and we need your help to continue this great work and to continue to grow our business.
We are looking for high-energy and passionate individual to join our growing Customer Success team. You understand the value of nurturing customer relationships; you advocate the principle of a virtuous cycle of customer success and improved revenue performance. If you love working with customers and have thrived in a role like this before, then we want to talk to you!
This role will engage with our most important customers post-sales, drive user adoption and satisfaction ensuring high retention. You will work with customers to deliver an exceptional on-boarding experience, realize the full value of New Relic and ensure that they achieve success in their business goals.
What You’ll Do
- Work with customers to ensure on-boarding, user adoption, retention and overall success
- Impart technical leadership & direction on all aspects of New Relic’s products & services
- Assist in training customers on using New Relic to troubleshoot real time performance issues
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Ensure any account issues are resolved quickly, utilizing resources from across Technical Support, Sales, Engineering, etc.
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how New Relic can better serve our customers
- Maintain & gain knowledge of the languages & technologies supported by New Relic
- 7+ years relevant work experience preferably with a professional IT services company or SaaS software provider
- Experience successfully managing large, complex, global customer engagements to completion and customer satisfaction
- Proficient understanding of Web/Mobile app development & architecture
- Strong ability to align technical concepts & features to business needs
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a high-growth, dynamic environment
- Bilingual communication skills: fluent Japanese and proficiency in business English
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.co.jp.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.