Head of Enterprise Sales, North East Region
New Relic is looking to add a key member to our top-notch Sales leadership team. The Head of Enterprise Sales, North East will assume responsibility for growing our regional sales organization in the Fintech space. The ideal candidate will be a customer-focused industry leader with a proven track record of exceeding sales growth goals of SaaS products, specifically within Enterprise Accounts >1,000 employees in the Northeast geography.
You must have the ability to lead and support the pursuit of major sales activities in addition to being a team player. You know how to create and manage the synergy among business development, operations, sales engineering, proposal and contracts functions. In addition to leading new logo growth, you’ll be responsible for expanding existing footprints and executing enterprise agreements.
We’re seeking out highly competitive, data- and results-driven executives with an open, collaborative and team-based approach to leadership and management. If you think you’ve got what it takes, read on!
- You will passionately lead, drive and deliver the New Relic vision and mission for the Northeast Enterprise business focused primarily in the Financial Services sector.
- You’ll drive growth of existing strategic accounts and acquire new enterprise customers.
- You will lead and manage Enterprise Account Executives in achieving individual, team, and organizational quotas.
- You will create and drive new and strategic go-to-market plans to meet company growth and market share goals.
- You’ll drive strategic deals and accounts to six-figure and seven-figure deal victories.
- You will drive and monitor account planning and execution to deliver maximum revenue potential
- You’ll provide strategic executive leadership for the Northeast Sales team including sales forecasting, territory assignments, sales coaching and commission planning.
- You will coach sales teams by helping structure sales opportunities and deals; further assist with selling activities as appropriate; Ensure the sales team is working collaboratively with operations, sales engineering, and other internal/external teams.
- You’ll develop annual sales forecasts using a combination of top-down and bottom-up input.
- You’ll strive to keep ahead of industry trends, competitive activity and client opportunities; Attend trade shows, industry events, internal meetings and conferences.
- You’ll oversee regional customer satisfaction and renewals.
- You will lead recruitment and retention activities.
- 10+ years of experience as a Sales Leader with direct reports selling enterprise application software to developers, IT/Operations, App owners, and/or business leaders. Direct experience in the SaaS Application Performance Monitoring industry strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated Enterprise account sales leadership experience and track record of success in Financial Services space.
- Ability to build and lead a sales organization, including quota-carrying and forecasting experience.
- Exceptional cross-organization collaboration and communication skills.
- Experience devising sales strategy and developing/contributing to enablement programs.
- Strong executive presence.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, or some related discipline is required.
- MBA preferred.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
We believe in empowering all Relics to achieve professional, and business success through a workforce model called Flex First. The Flex First model allows us to work in a variety of workplaces that best support our success, including fully office-based, fully remote, or a combination of both.
Read more about Flex First and New Relic’s vaccine policy as part of our commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. https://newrelic.com/blog/how-to-relic/future-of-work
Our office is in the tech-rich urban center of San Francisco, with easy commute access and a plethora of good eats. We provide competitive compensation, equity, and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc.)—all while maintaining the energy, agility, and fun of a start-up.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.