Director, Talent Acquisition - G&A
Director, Talent Acquisition - G&A
San Francisco, California
Are you an exceptional talent acquisition leader who is passionate about coaching and mentoring a high-performing global recruiting and sourcing team? Do you thrive in a fast-moving environment and get excited about tackling hiring challenges? Are you someone who builds strong partnerships with business leaders and enjoys crafting innovative recruiting initiatives and solutions and do you put a very high value on the quality of the recruiting experience for candidates and hiring managers? If so, let’s talk!
New Relic is among the very fastest growing public SaaS companies, and we are looking for an exceptional recruiting leader who will bring a combination of experience, knowledge and creativity to support this continuous growth by coaching our G&A Recruiting, and Global Sourcing teams.
What You’ll Do
- Report directly to the Vice President, Talent Acquisition
- Manage responsibility for all G&A hiring including HR, Finance, and Legal
- Lead, inspire and develop a team of talented Senior Recruiters and Senior Sourcers
- Partner and consult with the New Relic Senior Leaders on all aspects of competitive talent acquisition and sourcing
- Ensure that the Global Corporate Talent Acquisition team is positioned for success and closely aligned with the vision and goals of New Relic leadership
- Coach data-driven recruiting and sourcing teams leveraging analytics and industry intelligence to provide insights and decision support
- Nurture creative sourcing strategies to identify and attract diverse “passive” talent
- Partner with business leaders on sourcing, hiring and workforce planning strategies
- Development, planning, and execution of talent acquisition strategies for Corporate Functions inclusive of diversity recruitment, talent forecasting and pipelining, resource and relationship management
- Provide valuable contribution to overall management of TA team through seat on TA Leadership team
- Serve as the recruiting leader and thought partner to senior business leaders and HR Business Partners; inform business leaders on key talent issues, and propose creative ideas for identifying and attracting top talent in a competitive market
- Consultant to the senior and executive teams to thoroughly understand the talent needed to successfully deliver against the organization’s vision and long-term goals
- 10+ years of talent acquisition experience and 5+ years of recruiting management experience
- 3+ years of experience devising and implementing talent acquisition strategies for G&A in a fast-growth tech environment and leading a high-performing Sourcing Team
- The proven ability to lead strategic sourcing efforts and work with a team to develop and deploy creative techniques to identify and attract exceptional, diverse sales candidates at all levels
- Experience with goal setting, career development, and performance management
- Track record of maintaining solid relationships with Business Leaders and partners across People Operations
- Passion about data and metrics, and experience creating and managing decision-oriented data relative to sales recruiting
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Global recruiting experience at a software/technology company
Please note, visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel welcome, where people can bring their whole selves to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.