Senior Solutions Consultant
If you have that special mix of DNA that makes an extraordinary Solution Consultant – the blend of great business savvy and technical prowess – then we are a match made in heaven!
With the swift adoption of our application performance management (APM) tooling among enterprise customers, New Relic is showing that large organizations are ready for SaaS APM solutions. Working with the sales organization, you will use your technical expertise and business insight to ensure our high-value customers are able to grow their business by using the full scope of New Relic’s product suite. You will champion New Relic’s strategic direction and vision, as well as promote and advocate new product direction on behalf of your customers.
What You’ll Do
- Support the Enterprise Sales team with opportunity qualification, demonstrations, Proof of Concept presentations (POC), RFP responses & business justification in a presales capacity
- Develop customer-specific value propositions highlighting the benefits and differentiators of New Relic products
- Lead the adoption, optimization, and integration of our products within customers’ business infrastructure
- Evangelize new product features & provide customer feedback to New Relic product management and engineering groups
- 7+ years within technical sales (preferred), pre-sales or software architecture with experience leading projects and/or working with customers across ANZ
- Hands-on experience working with programming languages including Java, PHP, .NET, Ruby, Node.js, Python, etc.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Strong presentation & negotiation skills
- Experience selling and working with pure SaaS solutions in multi-tenant architectures is preferred
- Cloud platform experience, such as AWS, Azure, and Cloud Foundry
- Specific experience in Application Performance Management (APM)
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.