Senior Sales Operations Analyst
New Relic is seeking an experienced Sales Operations Specialist to drive the execution of Partner Enablement & Operations across all geographies and support the growth of New Relic Partner Program. You will play an active role in the refinement of global standards, partner enablement management, managing training activities, and creating and updating content for partner consumption available on partner portal and through our enablement platform.
You will coordinate with multiple teams – including New Relic internal teams, external vendors, and partners and communicate status updates. You are a creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for delivering results and comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment.
We are also a “Best Place to Work” winner; so if you are ready to do your best work and have fun at the same time!
Opportunity to work from a remote office may be available depending on applicant location.
What You’ll Do
Partner Enablement coordination
- Develop and handle partner enablement calendar, in coordination with Partner Enablement lead, Technical and Sales Enablement teams and Learning Partner vendor
- Report on key metrics for partner enablement and provide recommendations on improvements based on scores provided by partners
- Develop and enhance feedback loops for enablement experience improvement
- Report weekly and ad hoc on interest, registrations and attendance
Partner Portal and partner content management
- Responsible for maintenance and content management on Partner Portal and Learning Portal working with New Relic Global Enablement
- Review and approve new partners’ access to the portal, based on process and criteria defined in New Relic policy
- Collaborate with content owners to publish and update content and manage timelines for content update cycles with our external vendors
- Report weekly and ad hoc on key metrics for partner utilization, access and value
Partner Program Operations
- Drive communication and enablement of key process information, deadlines, task definition, and global standards to stakeholders and to cross-functional teams and peers
- Review and champion system enhancements to ensure optimized processes that support our Partner Sales and cross-functional teams such as Partner Marketing, Partner Enablement, Finance, and external vendors
- Support impactful process improvements and overall go-to-market strategy through the initiation of ideas, cross-functional alignment, and execution of organizational change
- 5+ years experience in Sales and or Partner Program Operations
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to communicate and present effectively to internal and external teams in both one-on-one and group settings
- Able to work effectively in a dynamic environment with changing priorities and enjoys taking on new projects
- Detailed oriented and results-driven, who can prioritize work activities and stays organized in order to meet commitments
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build positive working relationships among peers and cross-functional teams
- Microsoft Office/Google Workspace applications experience
- Ability to learn and adapt to new tools, applications & operating systems
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other SaaS CRM systems
- Strong proficiency with Excel
- Relevant work experience with a professional IT services company or SaaS software provider in Pre-sales and/or Operations role is preferred. Understanding of SaaS go-to-market models, business metrics is a plus.
- Experience handling digital content, preferably with editing basic web content using HTML
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
We believe in empowering all Relics to achieve professional, and business success through a workforce model called Flex First. The Flex First model allows us to work in a variety of workplaces that best support our success, including fully office-based, fully remote, or a combination of both.
Read more about Flex First and New Relic’s vaccine policy as part of our commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.