Marketing Operations Manager
New Relic is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive SaaS-based observability platform built to create more perfect software. We are passionate about providing solutions and tools that help development and operations teams monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize the performance of their applications and infrastructure. And we have a ton of fun doing great work.
New Relic’s Marketing team is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to develop, implement, and improve operational processes and systems that create efficiencies and alignment within our Marketing organization, GTM operations, and internal partners. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Marketing Strategy and Analytics, you will support our team’s initiatives by identifying business needs and requirements, applying standard methodologies, implementing recommendations, and providing governance of our processes.
Successful marketing operations leaders at New Relic are strategic problem solvers, who get results through influence at the executive and team level, innovative thinking, and effective change management. Their recommendations and solutions are grounded in critical thinking and relevant data and analytics. They are drivers who are passionate about the latest trends in Marketing and technology and thrive on identifying and chasing opportunities that improve the customer experience and accelerate our business.
What You’ll Do
- Assist with driving improvements to our lead/account scoring and routing methodology to ensure quality leads are passed to sales development and increase efficiencies and conversion rates
- Develop, document, and communicate marketing standard methodologies for maintenance of campaigns, programs, nurtures, and program metrics
- Analyze current marketing activities, performance, and investment levels, and recommend improvements
- Partner with Sales operations and other Go-To-Market teams on cross-functional initiatives that impact global sales efforts
- Identify improvements to grow the Marketing database while ensuring data integrity and governance
- Partner with the Business Planning and Analytics teams to define the CMO dashboard, Marketing health metrics, and Key Performance Indicators for the marketing funnel
- Create regular reporting of Marketing Key Performance Indicators and surface business insights, by analyzing data from lead attribution, pipeline metrics, and other marketing programs
- Become a trusted subject matter expert on how internal systems work, and manage, prioritize and respond to requests from the marketing team
- 3-5 years of experience with an Enterprise or SaaS software provider
- 2-3 years of experience in an enterprise Marketo environment or similar
- Hands-on experience in CRM (Salesforce) and integrating those systems with other technologies
- Proven ability to bring alignment, negotiate and provide guidance to partners, and drive projects to completion
- Excellent written and oral communication skills that provide the necessary context, analysis, and recommendations to drive action and accountability from local and remote teams
- Experience designing processes that scale
- Experience in reporting on marketing performance, analyzing data, and communicating business insights that drive action
- Hands-on experience with Bizible, LeanData, Salesloft, data appending tools, intent, and ABM tools
- Experience in marketing enterprise technology - SaaS (Software as a Service) - with a B2B focus
- Experience in a high-growth digital marketing environment
- Experience in data management, compliance, governance, quality, and measurement
Remote candidates will be considered.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/Document/FCO%20Poster%20Set%20All%20Languages%2010%2001%2018.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.