Customer Success Manager - DACH
Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Managers are tasked with ensuring that each and every customer has a wildly successful relationship with New Relic.
We are doing an amazing job already (check out some of our customer’s tweets - http://newrelic.com/about/customers), we need your help to continue this great work and to continue to grow our business.
We are looking for a high-energy and passionate individual to join our growing Customer Success team. You understand the value of nurturing customer relationships; promoting the principle of a virtuous cycle of customer success and improving revenue performance. If you love working with customers and have thrived in a role like this before, then we want to talk to you!
This role will engage with our most important customers post-sales, drive user adoption and satisfaction ensuring high retention. You will work with customers to deliver an exceptional on-boarding experience, realize the full value of New Relic and ensure that they achieve success in their business goals.
- Work with customers to ensure onboarding, user adoption, retention and overall success
- Impart technical leadership & direction on all aspects of New Relic’s products & services
- Assist in training customers on using New Relic to troubleshoot real-time performance
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Ensure any account issues are resolved quickly, utilizing resources from across Technical
- Support, Sales, Engineering, etc.
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how New Relic
- can better serve our customers
- Maintain & gain knowledge of the languages & technologies supported by New Relic
- 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience preferably with a professional IT services company or SaaS software provider
- Fluent German and English required
- Experience successfully managing large, complex, global customer engagements to completion and customer satisfaction
- Proficient understanding of Web/Mobile appdevelopment & architecture
- Experience with at least one of the following programming languages: Java, .Net, Ruby,
- nodeJS, Objective-C, Java-Dalvik
- Experience working with Application Monitoring (APM) tools
- Strong ability to align technical concepts & features to business needs
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a high-growth, dynamic environment
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent from a top university
- Fluent German and English required
- Please note, this position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
- At New Relic, we hire people who are eager to contribute to our culture, and we empower them to do just that. We take pride in thinking beyond our day-to-day job descriptions and encourage you to actively seek out opportunities to create the type of work environment that you want to be a part of. What does this look like in action? You should be ready to be a “culture add” to New Relic and spend ~5% of your time finding meaningful ways to make this an even better place to work.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.