We are looking for Front-end Software Engineers with strong interest and experience in UI engineering who can help take our Full Stack Observability product to the next level. This means working with new technology, a new user experience, and working with an outstanding team!
At New Relic, you will work with some of the best engineers and tackle some of the most complex problems in the industry. As a member of our Barcelona team, you will help craft and grow our European development centre. A fast-growing software company that cares about our culture. We value work/life balance, personal respect, code ownership by engineers, and experimentation. If all this sounds like a dream job, read on!
What You’ll Do
- Work with our product manager, designers and team of software engineers to ensure data exploration experiences accurately render scalable data that are aligned with the needs of our users.
- Integrate with designers and other UI engineers across the globe to learn from others and stay up to date on the company’s UI standard methodologies.
- Own your work from inception to operation and maintenance, including participating in team on-call rotations and support activities.
- Experience with modern build tooling (e.g. webpack, browserify)
- Knowledge of modern tools like React Hooks, Apollo GraphQL, and Storybook; Understanding of GraphQL APIs.
- Interest in learning new languages, platforms, and ideas.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment passionate about delivering production code at a regular cadence using Agile techniques, tools, and methodologies.
- We take testing seriously. Proficiency in UI testing and end-to-end testing is a huge plus.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
This position is in our Barcelona office, which was established in October 2014 with our acquisition of Ducksboard, a privately held startup. We provide challenging work, opportunities to learn, high-quality teammates, a standard-setting product, and a company on the move. We offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Equity compensation plan.
- Performance reviews twice a year.
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule.
- Amazing and fun work environment.
- Private health insurance for you and your family, including dental coverage.
- Retirement fund and Life insurance.
- English and Spanish language classes.
- Office located in the center of Barcelona, very close to public transportation.
- We provide ergonomic furniture (chairs, desks) to keep you healthy and comfy.
- Fresh fruits, snacks, and beverages.
- We support technical meetups, both local and international.
- We help with relocation.
We are passionate about data visualizations in real time, APIs, intuitive UX, and beautiful design. We have no dogma but do whatever makes sense to deliver state of the art products.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.