Financial Analyst, FP&A
We are looking for a Financial Analyst to join our FP&A team based in San Francisco, CA. In this role, you will act as the primary business partner between our Finance and G&A teams. You will support the company’s quarterly and annual budgeting processes and monthly rolling forecast.
What You’ll Do
- Prepare all facets of month end close processes related to OpEx, CapEx, and headcount, including data accuracy, variance analysis, and forecasting for all G&A groups
- Support the reporting and benchmarking of key corporate operational metrics and communicate risks
- Assist in the development and maintenance of annual G&A OpEx and CapEx budgets
- Partner with Accounting team to ensure accurate monthly close
- Proactively identify opportunities for financial process improvements
- Assist with related special projects and other duties as needed
- 2+ years of experience in financial analytics, public accounting or public accounting with industry experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or Accounting
- Demonstrated skills in financial analysis, data flow analysis and understanding of GAAP
- Self-starter with a “can do” attitude who is comfortable asking questions
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and deliver results in an unstructured environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and the highest standards for accuracy and precision, with strong organizational skills
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Our office is in the tech-rich urban center of San Francisco, with easy commute access and a plethora of good eats. We provide competitive compensation, equity and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc.)—all while maintaining the energy, agility, and fun of a start-up.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/Document/FCO%20Poster%20Set%20All%20Languages%2010%2001%2018.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.