Product Marketing Intern - June 2022
Are you an outstanding Business, Computer Science, or Engineering student (open to other majors as well) who is curious about Product Marketing at a leading-edge tech company?
Our Product Marketing team is looking to bring on a full-time, paid internship beginning in June of 2022!
Product Marketing is responsible for helping drive product strategy, go-to-market strategy, execution, and engagement. We develop positioning and messaging, collaborate to build external and internal content, enable our Sales organization, and support go-to-market initiatives for our products and solutions.
What You’ll Do
- Work directly with product teams on product strategy, go-to-market strategy, and implement go-to-market tactics to drive product engagement.
- Research competitor solutions to inform positioning and messaging.
- Work with the cross-functional Marketing team and Sales teams.
- Learn how to operate in a high-performing and fast-paced organization.
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program from an accredited university
- You have completed at least two years of an undergraduate program
- You are returning to your program after the internship
- You have a strong, demonstrable interest in software and understand how New Relic can help companies build better software
- Degree focus in Business, Computer Science, or Engineering (open to other majors as well)
- Record of academic success
- Project management experience through class projects, clubs, or prior internships
- Writing experience (e.g. copywriting, technical writing, creative writing)
About Our Internship Program
We offer a paid 10-12 week internship program for students to join us on our journey to create a more perfect internet. During your internship, you’ll work on real-world projects that will make an impact on our business, and develop practical skills that you can apply throughout the rest of your career. You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Participate in Executive leadership roundtables
- Work with a dedicated mentor through our formalized mentorship program
- Gain useful skills through professional development trainings
- Connect with your intern community through meetings, projects, and social events
- Learn about the company and our mission to instrument, measure and improve the internet
- Showcase your work via a final presentation to management
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
We believe in empowering all Relics to achieve professional, and business success through a workforce model called Flex First. The Flex First model allows us to work in a variety of workplaces that best support our success, including fully office-based, fully remote, or a combination of both.
Read more about Flex First and New Relic’s vaccine policy as part of our commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Estimated Annual Salary Range: $25.96 - $37 (for Colorado and New York City based roles only)
Consistent with New Relic's values and applicable law, we provide the following information to improve pay transparency and equity. The salary range above represents a good faith estimate of the low and high end salary range for the listed position if based in Colorado or New York City. This role is eligible for quarterly or annual bonuses, participation in our stock equity plan, short- and long-term incentives, and other department-specific awards. In addition, New Relic provides a variety of benefits to employees. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado and New York City only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado and New York City with compensation that aligns with your location.