Senior Director, Customer Adoption Strategy & Operations
New Relic is looking for an experienced GTM Strategy & Operations leader to play a critical role in supporting our Chief Customer Officer and their organization. You will be working with global GTM leaders to drive operational excellence across our Technical and Professional Services organizations. Additionally, you will lead a team responsible for the business’ ongoing operations, translating strategy into action through scalable execution, consistent governance, and effective transformation.
You have a passion for improving business performance that deliver outcomes for growing and retaining our customer base. You enjoy working with numbers, but also understand the broader business context around them. Your experience encompasses enterprise software, SaaS, GTM functions, service organizations, and you thrive on finding solutions that meet the business while driving alignment, productivity, and effectiveness.
This role offers an opportunity to impact the execution of our field teams and overall business success. We are also a “Best Place to Work” winner; so if you are ready to do your best work and have fun at the same time, look no further, this is the role for you!
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with leadership to define, develop, and execute on our GTM strategy. Includes both annual and long term planning for our Technical and Professional Services organizations.
- Identify and prioritize areas for execution and operational improvement. Drive impactful process improvements and overall go-to-market strategy through the initiation of ideas, cross-functional alignment, and execution of change management.
- Establish operational cadence and rhythm around setting targets and tracking progress
- Establish relationships across the organization to drive cross functional influence, specifically with GTM, Product Management and Engineering. Extend alignment across other organizations to amplify alliance, improve collaboration and reduce redundancy to effectively execute on company strategy
- Help lead impactful business meetings (QBRs, leadership, and all hands meetings)
- Provide business process, KPIs, systems and tools support. Evaluate and select tools and platforms for optimization and delivery of key business process and analytics
- 10+ years relevant work experience with an Enterprise or SaaS software provider
- 5+ years experience in building and leading high performing services teams
- Demonstrated capability to lead change with executives across functions and geographies
- Experience leading through and execute cross functional initiatives
- Ability to bring alignment, negotiate and influence stakeholders to drive projects to completion
- Outstanding communications skills, with the ability to communicate and present effectively to C-level executives and field teams in both one-on-one and group settings
- Experience designing processes that scale
- Previous hands on technical application performance management experience in customer facing roles across Services, Alliances &Channels, or other go-to-market functions
- Deep understanding of the services and customer success organization.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a high-growth, dynamic environment
- Deep analytic skills, and ability to hone in on key data, derive and communicate insights
- Experience in Application Performance Technology services is a plus
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Business, Computer Science, or associated fields
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other SaaS CRM systems
- Understanding of consumption go-to-market models, business metrics and growth standard methodologies
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
We believe in empowering all Relics to achieve professional, and business success through a workforce model called Flex First. The Flex First model allows us to work in a variety of workplaces that best support our success, including fully office-based, fully remote, or a combination of both.
Read more about Flex First and New Relic’s vaccine policy as part of our commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.