Financial Analyst, Analytics
We are looking for a Financial Analyst - Analytics to join our FP&A team! In this role, you will assist in compiling, analyzing, reporting, and presenting metrics to key internal stakeholders at New Relic. You will learn to utilize a number of different systems such as Zuora, Salesforce, Anaplan, Snowflake, Netsuite, and Tableau. Finally, you will support the company’s quarterly and annual budgeting processes and monthly rolling forecast, providing insightful data on hiring trends and ratios, and company revenue performance. This role has high visibility to senior management and is great for someone looking for that kind of experience.
What You’ll Do
- Perform quantitative analysis of key Company analytical metrics such as Consumption Revenue, Churn, and growth in the Company's consumption business
- Build and manage financial databases (in Data warehouse) by organizing and analyzing Committed and Consumption Revenue
- Prepare Monthly/Quarterly financial reports for internal use by key stakeholders at the company by collecting, analyzing, formatting, and presenting information
- Assist in the preparation of investor/analyst day presentations, and 10K/Q MD&A
- Assist in providing and tracking Company OKR's
- Assist in the forecasting of the Company’s targets and managing Budgets vs Actuals based on variances attained
- Perform ad hoc analysis on Company's key performance indicators for executives and key internal stakeholders
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected revenue variances
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- 1-3 years working experience in either accounting, finance, or FP&A in fast-paced growth company
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint
- Highly organized, with the ability to deal with complex and large sets of data
- Proficiency in financial modeling
- Previous Big 4 experience
- Anaplan/Zuora/Salesforce/BI Tools experience
- Tableau a huge plus
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.