Undergrad Business Operations & Analytics Intern (Summer 2022)
Would you love to learn how public companies operate their business at scale with software? Are you passionate about the intersection between business operations and technology?
As an Intern at New Relic, you will join our Business Operations team for a full-time, paid internship opportunity beginning approximately May/June 2022.
What You’ll Do
- Prioritize and define decision-making rights for meaningful strategic decisions for leadership buy-in
- Partner with leadership teams to define expected behaviors necessary to drive these decisions in this framework
- Create communication plan, enablement plan, and audience specific scenario based training sessions in regards to decision framework, identified decision rights, and behaviors
- Collaborate cross-functionally to define and communicate cascading decision paths and rights along cross-org workstreams (e.g. launching new product to market, responding to customer escalation, etc)
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program from an accredited university
- You have completed at least two years of an undergraduate program
- You are returning to your program after the internship
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially with complex technical topics
- Degree focus in Information Technology, Business, Business Systems, Computer Science, or a related field
- Experience with software documentation
- Engagement with organizations requiring coordination and public speaking
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this internship.
About Our Internship Program
We offer a paid 10-12 week internship program for students to join us on our journey to create a more perfect internet. During your internship, you’ll work on real-world projects that will make an impact on our business, and develop practical skills that you can apply throughout the rest of your career. You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Participate in Executive leadership roundtables
- Work with a dedicated mentor through our formalized mentorship program
- Gain useful skills through professional development trainings
- Connect with your intern community through meetings, projects, and social events
- Learn about the company and our mission to instrument, measure and improve the internet
- Showcase your work via a final presentation to management
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.