Senior DevOps Engineer
The Incident Intelligence is a team of interdisciplinary specialists, comprised of engineers from the recently acquired company SignifAI. The team is responsible for developing innovative products as part the New Relic observability platform ecosystem that enables DevOps, SRE, and on-call team members to automatically monitor applications, reduce noise in their production environment, correlate between different production incidents, and balance the collective knowledge base of their team and organization.
If working with cloud native technologies such as Kubernetes and Istio is your default, and the challenge of scaling up our infrastructure from a small startup scale to a much larger scale sounds exciting, you will enjoy taking our infrastructure to the next level of perfection.
Who You Are
- Got a real passion for building a reliable and automatic infrastructure that enables teams to build software fast
- Tech-savvy and passionate about new technological challenges
- Self-motivated, and able to work both independently and as part of a collaborative team, and learn quickly, meet deadlines and demonstrate creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to convey complex concepts to technical and non-technical team members
What You’ll Do
- Design and implement our future cloud-native infrastructure and CI/CD pipeline in Google Cloud.
- implement a Service Mesh based solution for connecting our Kubernetes cluster with other sites.
- Help ensure we are using outstanding New Relic based observability techniques such as exporting dimensional metrics from every service, the usage of structured logging and making sure we have a good alerting hygiene.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of professional experience as an engineer in the industry
- 1+ years experience with Kubernetes and cloud-native frameworks
- Experience with at least one leading CI/CD tool
- Experience with maintaining production-grade infrastructures in cloud environments (Google Cloud / AWS)
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux operating systems and commands
- Production experience with Google Cloud
- Development experience with Python
- Experience working in teams that use CI/CD practices and with CircleCI in particular
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Equity compensation plan.
- Performance reviews twice a year.
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule.
- Amazing and fun work environment.
- Monthly meals fund (10bis).
- Retirement fund and Keren Hishtalmut.
- Professional Development classes
- Office located in the center of Tel Aviv, very close to public transportation.
- Fresh fruits, snacks and beverages.
- We support technical meetups, both local and international.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.