Associate Solutions Engineer
We are looking for an ambitious person to join our Technical Solution Sales team in Dublin. Whether you are a recent graduate or you have a few years of work experience under your belt, the most important thing is that you are solution oriented, dedicated and keen to make an impact.
What You'll Do
In this role you would be partnering with Solution Consultants and Sales to:
- Deliver demos, sometimes to large audiences
- Assist customers with their trials and POCs
- Write bid documents to customers and prospects
- Provide technical coaching and assistance to Account Executives
As you will be partnering with Solution Consultants, this is a great role for people who would like to learn from the best and build skills that will be a launchpad for a successful career in solution engineering, consulting, sales and other customer facing technical roles.
- Keen interest in cool tech and a logical mindset can make up for it
- Customer focus and someone who is good at finding solutions to problems
- Passion, energy and initiative are a must
- Good communication, presentation and storytelling skills, both written and verbal
- Travel is around 10% but as you progress your career with us, travel will increase
- A degree in computer science preferred
- Some experience in sales/business development, software development or technical support would be a bonus, but we are open to hiring recent graduates
- Also bonus if you have hands-on experience working with programming languages including Java, PHP, .NET, Ruby, Node.js, Python, etc.
This position is in our Dublin office, in a vibrant tech community and a city with a great quality of life. We offer a fantastic work environment, competitive compensation, equity, and great benefits.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.