The Client Partner is responsible for driving profitable, long-term growth from the account by developing strategic client relationships and partnering with delivery leadership to ensure customer satisfaction. This individual manages the growth and evolution of relationships and can lead complex multi-dimensional engagements that combine design services, consulting, and software development.
Strategy and Growth:
- Leads account strategy and planning while identifying opportunities of growth in the account
- Develops and strengthens relationships with decision-makers and influencers with the client including executives.
- Drives higher value/value-added services and solutions to the client
- Continually increases knowledge of the client’s business (and industry) to serve as a trusted advisor
- Accountable for achieving account growth of revenue and margin
- Ensures client satisfaction and drives outcomes
- Liaison with Delivery to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively
- Manage client expectations and communications flow as it relates to production and internal project teams; negotiate and resolve high-level client issues.
- Principal negotiator for client engagements
- Experience building trusted advisor relationships
- Demonstrated organic growth in assigned accounts
- Experience forming and partnering with cross-disciplinary teams within clients.
- Selling experience across a wide range of services
- Demonstrated experience delivering strong and persuasive sales presentations
- Extensive external client-facing experience
- Industry experience in financial services. healthcare, med-device, or retail preferred
- Experience in managing an account P&L
- Extensive client management experience at within a digital agency, management consultancy, or professional services firm
- Experience in software development services
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive work history in a fast-paced technology-led environment
- 4-6 years of program/account management or strategy experience