The Salesforce Architect/Developer is responsible for providing operational support for NAM’s Customer Relationship Management (Salesforce.com) solution. By partnering with the IT Senior Director, Commercial/Salesforce, and team colleagues, they will deliver solid, timely, and creative solutions to solve complex business scenarios. They will design, configure, implement, and support solutions. The role would include understanding as-is processes, identifying gaps, understanding business requirements, creating functional and design specifications, and implementing scalable and sustainable solutions that satisfy business requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field; or equivalent experience is required.
- 3 years minimum Salesforce configuration/development experience in the Sales or Service Cloud suite is required.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning is required.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with external systems is required.
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ is a plus.
- Sox compliance familiarity working with internal control concepts, practices, and procedures is a plus.
- Salesforce Platform Developer I
Proficiency in the following:
- Salesforce Classic and Lightning
- Salesforce out-of-box capabilities
- Salesforce Apex coding and VisualForce page development
- Demonstrate effective problem solving, consulting, and interpersonal skills, with a strong ability to build and maintain relationships with all levels within the organization; excellent active listening skills.
- Critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Highly organized with an ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-stakeholder environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong Salesforce architecture and development skills.
- Outstanding oral and written communication abilities.
- Strong track record and positive reputation to influence others and achieve a common vision or goal.
- Must be team focused, excellent communicator, and collaborative demonstrated experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Ensure the best practice use of Salesforce solutions where possible to solve system process, configuration, and development issues that are in scope for Salesforce.
- Coordinate the successful implementation of Salesforce initiatives by understanding business requirements, completing architecture solution designs, configuring and coding solutions, and supporting production implementations.
- Partner with functional groups and development teams to deliver against business requirements.
- Proactively monitor service tickets to ensure timely resolution of system enhancements and defects.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve user satisfaction. Research reported system issues and provide recommendations for replacing or improving ineffective processes, configurations, etc., and provide well thought out recommendations for improvement.
- Ability to be part of a group with a common purpose in which tasks and responsibilities are determined by the members.