Digital Campaign Manager (Remote)
The Digital Campaign Manager at Neptune Retail Solutions is a member of the Digital Campaign department. In this role, the DCM will work closely with our Sales team to ensure the successful creation, execution, monitoring, and optimization of digital campaigns on behalf of our customers. This role is ideal for an individual with strong communication & organizational skills, a collaborative spirit to successfully work cross-functionally, and intense attention to detail. THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION!
About the Company:
Neptune Retail Solutions is the nation’s premier retail marketing services company. We are experts at influencing buying behaviors through our disruptive, innovative, and results-oriented solutions, including in-store, home-delivered, and online media tactics combined with rich data and insights. Our powerful advertising and promotional programs are relied upon by the country’s largest consumer packaged goods manufacturers for an unparalleled consumer reach.
In a time-starved, cash-strapped world, our network of digital coupons, operating under the name Freedom, plays a unique role in shoppers’ lives by helping them make informed choices about their purchasing decisions as well as where to make them. At the same time, we provide our manufacturer partners with the tools and scale they need to reach as many shoppers as possible across the path to purchase.
Key Responsibilities of the position:
- Successful execution, monitoring, and optimization of digital incentives campaigns
- Collaboration with Sales to ensure client objectives are aligned as well as ensuring that the campaign assets meet guidelines
- Managing organization and prioritization of multiple campaigns simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Evaluating and identifying opportunities for process and system improvements to drive departmental and organizational efficiency
- Acting as the voice of the customer and collaborating with the Product team to actively inform and shape the Product Roadmap
- Managing risk and owning issues to resolution through active tracking and communication with the customer and internal stakeholders
- Identifying success stories and collaborating with Marketing to create case studies and secure customer references
- Identifying potential upsell opportunities within your account portfolio
What you’ll bring to the team:
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn and be coached
- Demonstrated ability to grow and foster relationships with both customers and colleagues
- A collaborative spirit with a strong sense of accountability
- Finding joy from a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Results-driven and a competitive spirit
- The ability to analyze data in order to make data-driven decisions
- The ability to balance customer advocacy with the goals of the business
- Familiarity with Google Suite
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma or 1-2 years of comparable work experience
No sponsorship is available for this position.
*Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is required.
Neptune Retail Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.