Neptune Retail Solutions is seeking a Sales Account Coordinator to join our team. As a Sales Coordinator, you will be supporting our Minneapolis Division Sales team from a home/remote office. You will play an important role in ensuring all program/campaign executions are successful, keeping things organized, providing customer service to our clients, and contributing to the overall success of the team through effective communication, relationship building, and account management. This is a remote, work from home position but must be in the Central Standard time zone.
- Coordination of in-store and digital programs/campaigns in regards to advertising execution materials once the client has approved a sales contract.
- Act as a liaison between clients and internal departments.
- Generate and manage program timing in accordance to standard timing deadlines.
- Collect and present internal executional data to the sales teams as part of presentation preparation. For example, collecting program restrictions such as available tactics and store counts.
- Reviews finance system generated invoices for accuracy based on nonstandard payment terms and contract accuracy. Follow up with clients to ensure invoices are received and payments are submitted to the company by the due date. Escalates all past due invoices to Account Directors.
- Proactively schedules calls with the sales team and clients to ensure implementation/materials are in order to maximize the success/program completion. For example, working with the client to kick off program details such as providing artwork specifications, store lists, and time lines of all due dates.
- Experience in a coordination/account management role supporting multiple sales professionals in a team environment preferred
- Very strong attention to detail and extremely organized.
- Ability to manage competing deadlines and priorities.
- Proficient in Office (Excel/Word/PPT), Salesforce experience is an asset.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast pace environment.
- Strong interpersonal and professional skills.
- Ability to work independently and to adapt in a continuously changing environment.
Neptune Retail Solutions is the nation’s premier retail marketing services company. We are experts at influencing buying behaviors through our disruptive, innovative, and results-oriented solutions, including in-store, home-delivered, and online media tactics combined with rich data and insights. Our powerful advertising and promotion programs are relied upon by the country’s largest consumer packaged goods manufacturers for an unparalleled consumer reach.
Applicant Privacy Notice:
Your personal information will be collected and used by Neptune Retail Solutions and/or its affiliated companies to
process and respond to your application, contact you regarding current and future employment or internship