Area Manager- Merchandising
An unbeatable work ethic?
A burning desire to be part of a team dedicated to delivering results to clients/customers?
You might be Neptune Retail Solutions material.
Neptune Retail Solutions is currently seeking a entrepreneur-minded individual for the position of Area Manager. This position is field based, working from a home office, overseeing the overall operations for the specific geographical area.
The geographical area includes Detroit, MI, Ann Arbor, MI, and Toledo, OH
The Area Manager is responsible for direct oversight of part-time merchandisers who install and service Advertising and Merchandising programs in grocery, drug, convenience and mass merchandise outlets.
The retail chains serviced include: Kroger, Walgreens, CVS, Discount Drug Mart, Family Dollar, Spartan/Nash
- Hiring, training, and motivating a team of about 35 Part Time Merchandisers
- Ensuring the team is successfully executing field programs
- Holding direct reports accountable through reporting and auditing
- Proactive anticipation of problems and situations and appropriate resolutions of same
- Interfacing with clients and customers
- 2 years previous remote management experience
- Desire to continually improve
- Willingness to take ownership, be held accountable and hold others accountable
- Ability to lead and motivate
- Ability to analyze information toward process of continuous improvement and innovation
- Effective communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Basic computer competencies (working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail
- Initiative and follow-through
- Problem-solving skills
- Works effectively as part of a team
- Time management skills
- Valid driver’s license (for at least 2 years)
- College degree or equivalent experience
*Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is required*
Neptune Retail Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Applicant Privacy Notice:
Your personal information will be collected and used by Neptune Retail Solutions and/or its affiliated companies to process and respond to your application, contact you regarding current and future employment or internship opportunities, and as otherwise set out in our Applicant Privacy Notice available here: Applicant Privacy Notice.