- Process and Expedite Purchase Orders from requisitions in accordance with departmental policies.
- Analyze industry prices and price trends and compare with actual supplier prices. Report findings to management with recommendations.
- Assist the Procurement Team in evaluating & qualifying new suppliers' performance by gathering information and pricing.
- Assist Procurement Team in preparing annual budgets.
- Prepare new policies or procedures as requested by leadership. Make sure no policies or procedures conflict with others in the organization.
- Responsible to find the best source to meet the organization's objectives, to negotiate best value.
- Tracking and validation of invoices utilizing 2 or 3 way match.
- Update, manage and reconcile the PO Tracking Report.
- Interact Effectively with Internal and External Customers.
- Maintenance of the supplier master; maintenance and audit of supplier pricing.
- Support Procurement Management with negotiation of supplier agreements.
- Create and administer RFPs/RFIs/RFQs as needed.
- Involvement of special projects as needed.
- 2-5 years of Procurement or Sourcing experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Procurement, Procurement & Contracts, Analytics, Materials Management or related preferred.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of Tableau, Oracle ERP and Procurement.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to alter style, to ensure understanding with various communication styles and modalities.
- Exceptional project management skills with strong analytical and proactive problem solving ability.
- Highly organized and detail oriented to ensure accurate and timely task completion.
- Effective self-starter, with high initiative and strong work ethic, comfortable asking questions and learning from others.
- Ability to work effectively, both independently, and as a member of a team, who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
*Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is required.
Neptune Retail Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.