The Production Coordinator ensures the proper flow of artwork from submission to execution and sets foundation for print production schedules, print specifications and overall production quality. Facilitate deadline-driven and timely communication between Sales, Order Management, Procurement & Logistics, Finance and IT departments, suppliers and print facilities to ensure accuracy of our print media.
- Oversee management of print quantities and communication to suppliers.
- Partner with departmental colleagues to determine layout of SmartSource Magazine.
- Maintain paper inventories.
- Provide hard costs to the Order Management Team for late business opportunities.
- Monitor timelines to ensure all work is being produced within the committed timeframes.
- Liaise with internal clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Conduct root cause analysis to determine metrics, material flow, project plans, production capacity, and create process documentation.
- Partner with the Procurement Team to validate print quotes from various suppliers.
- Develop and conduct vendor compliance audits and program evaluations to drive results. Assure that audit findings are addressed and improvements are permanent.
- Identify and facilitate process improvement projects, training/workshops to drive cultural change.
- 1-2 years of experience in Corporate environment, with an understanding of supply chain management.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to alter communication style in order to ensure understanding among other varying communication styles/modalities.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); Mac application skills a plus, but not required.
- Excellent project coordination skills, with the ability to work independently and think analytically.
- Proactive problem solver who is highly organized, with strong attention to detail and time management.
- Enjoy and thrive in a fast-paced, team environment and comfortable asking questions and learning from others.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and can maintain professionalism and composure at all times.
*Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is required.
Neptune Retail Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.