Digital Account Manager
Digital Account Manager
Neptune Retail Solutions (fka News America Marketing) is the nation’s premier retail marketing services company. We are experts at influencing buying behaviors through disruptive, innovative, and results-oriented solutions, including in-store, home-delivered, and online media tactics. Our powerful advertising and promotional programs are supported through rich data and insights. The country’s largest consumer packaged goods manufacturers rely on NRS for unparalleled consumer reach and engagement.
NRS’s digital media business is making its mark on the industry. We continue to strengthen our existing tactics while expanding our partnerships, and seeking new capabilities for our advertising partners. We offer unique and data-led strategies for our clients to reach their most valuable shoppers through programmatic, email, social and digital out of home. Our products continue to evolve to include best-in-class methods to deliver engaging content at the most impactful time in the most relevant geographies.
The Digital Account Manager is part of a key team helping to plan and then manage the execution and delivery success of all digital media campaigns including programmatic display and video, targeted email, digital out of home, high impact mobile, and other digital formats. The role entails ensuring that a successful strategy for product allocation is in place and that all campaigns are set up for success by establishing solid and trusted partnerships with the sales team and media vendors. There may also be occasions for interfacing with clients to navigate issues, ensure good performance, and grow client relationships and retention. The Digital Account Manager will also work with internal teams to educate them on best practices, ensuring that client goals are achieved and best in class customer support is a constant deliverable.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about digital media, proactive, great at client service, and an excellent problem solver.
- Serves as the primary point of contact to sales and existing clients ensuring flawless campaign planning, execution, and management
- Works with sales and other teams to help develop client media plans and recommendations on product mix and allocations to meet client objectives
- Ensures smooth coordination of campaign deliverables for execution
- Works closely with key partners on day-to-day processes including campaign set-up, receipt of creative or tags, trafficking, optimization, troubleshooting, and QA
- Monitors campaign performance; recommends and executes necessary in flight adjustments across cross channel deliveries
- Coordinates with sales on campaign results (during and post) and renewal strategies based on client/program insights
- Willingness to take full ownership of client success and has a success-driven personality
- Detail-oriented, articulate, and confident with a strong work ethic
- Excellent organizational, project/time management, and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work with diverse and cross-functional teams and prioritize multiple deliverables
- Team player
- Ability to proactively approach situations and defuse tensions
- Passion for sales/client interaction, nurturing relationships, and helping this business grow and achieve visions
- 3+ years digital account management experience, ideally at a media company, ad agency, digital marketing services company or ad tech company.
- Digital media planning and campaign execution experience required