Full Time Merchandiser
Are you an energetic self-starter with retail experience?
Neptune Retail Solutions (NRS) has immediate availability for a Full-Time Retail Service Representative (RSR) for the assigned territory route in the Buckhead-Atlanta, GA area.
The Retail Service Representative is responsible for executing in-store services that support multiple advertising and merchandising programs for NRS clients and retailers in a defined local territory.
This position averages approximately 32-40 hours per week. This position offers Healthcare Benefits, 401K eligibility, Paid Time Off, and Gas Reimbursement.
What does the ideal candidate need to be successful in this position?
- Experience in retail merchandising and/or knowledge of retail store environments is preferred,
- Ability to work independently, as well as with teams
- Ability to complete work accurately, meeting strict deadlines, with a commitment to quality
- Organized and detail oriented, with the ability to follow specific instructions and procedures
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable utilizing Technology (i.e. smartphones, hand-held devices)
- Proficient with common Microsoft applications
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds and stand on feet for extended periods
- Certain projects may require repetitive bending, lifting, and stretching
- Infrequent use of a ladder to reach tall heights may be required
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a reliable, insured and registered personal vehicle (proof is required)
- Pass required Background check
- Ability to drive day and night is required
- Access to computer, printer and internet service
*Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is required*
Neptune Retail Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Applicant Privacy Notice:
Your personal information will be collected and used by Neptune Retail Solutions and/or its affiliated companies to process and respond to your application, contact you regarding current and future employment or internship opportunities, and as otherwise set out in our Applicant Privacy Notice available here: Applicant Privacy Notice.